- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 06/15/2021
- Website: alloy.co
- Company Address: 41 Elizabeth St #500, New York, NY, 10013
About Alloy.coAlloy is a service for reducing false positives during the KYC process. Alloy’s API and dashboard helps financial institutions integrate multiple sources of data and custom CIP rules to both increase the number of customers that can be successfully onboarded without manual review and improve transparency and efficiency into the process.
We’re the leading provider of digital identity management and transaction fraud detection. We support innovative FinTech companies and top tier banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others. We are well-positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals who can help take us to the next level!
What Your Role Is
As a Senior Frontend Engineer on our engineering team, you will build an outstanding product trusted by the top financial services companies. You will work at the intersection of user experience, engineering, finance, compliance, and security. We are an agile, cross-functional team and you will have a lot of ownership over the product and a meaningful impact on our success.
What You'll Do
- Lead other engineers, designers, and product managers to help turn our product and technical vision into well-designed UI components
- Write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of our clients
- Mentor other engineers technically and help cultivate a fast-growing team
- Iterate quickly based on product and client feedback
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience developing client-side web applications.
- Ability to write high quality, well tested code that meets the needs our customers.
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability.
- Experience working collaboratively on an engineering team as a leader.
- Related degrees are great but we care more about your coding and communication skills than a diploma
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with React, Storybook, Webpack, Jest, or UI prototyping tools (Sketch/Figma/Zeplin).
- Experience architecting, maintaining, and working with design systems and UI component libraries.
- Experience working in FinTech or the financial services industry.
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we're remote until late 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with a match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.