- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 06/15/2021
- Website: alloy.co
- Company Address: 41 Elizabeth St #500, New York, NY, 10013
About Alloy.coAlloy is a service for reducing false positives during the KYC process. Alloy’s API and dashboard helps financial institutions integrate multiple sources of data and custom CIP rules to both increase the number of customers that can be successfully onboarded without manual review and improve transparency and efficiency into the process.
Alloy is rapidly growing and seeking a Sr. Product Manager to develop and communicate product ideas that will substantially improve the experience of our customers. This role is an opportunity to lead on a newly formed team focused on bringing ideas to life by prioritizing, managing and shipping new Alloy product features & enhancements.
What you’ll be doing
As the Senior Product Manager for our main product, you’ll:
- Work with our Product and Engineering team on strategy and own one of our Product roadmaps
- Break that strategy into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for on-time releases working alongside the development team
- Work at all levels of the release process: Business Strategy, Design, Engineering, QA, Client Success, and Marketing
- Be the voice of the client: collaborate with our clients and users to attain a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Help develop and introduce standardized product processes to scale our organization and enhance cross team collaboration
- Build something great!
Who we’re looking for
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, Alloy is looking for a technically-focused product manager with proven success of shipping outstanding client experiences.
- 5+ years of experience building great software products at a high-growth start-up. FinTech experience at a venture backed company is highly desired.
- Must have experience building financial technology, KYC/AML products, client onboarding, APIs or similar feature sets
- A track record of owning product initiatives from requirements to fully deployed functionality
- Worked with internal project stakeholders from marketing, sales, operations, client success, and executive management to translate customer needs into a product
We are a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021 (or until there's a vaccine)
- Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly food allowance for Seamless
- Monthly Gym Contribution
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Annual $1k Personal Development Budget
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.