- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 04/29/2021
- Website: brainbase.com
- Company Address:
About BrainbaseBrainbase is a platform that helps brands manage and monetize their intellectual property.
Brainbase is a venture-backed technology company building modern software for end-to-end intellectual property management. We help companies protect and monetize their most valuable assets in a simple, automated platform.
Brainbase has raised $12M from top venture capital firms and works with leading brands including Sanrio, BuzzFeed, MGM and more. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on transforming an extremely outdated industry.
We are hiring a Senior Front-End Engineer to lead our new Web Team, based in Los Angeles. The role will report to our VP of Engineering. As the leader of our Web Team, you will own developing Brainbase's outward facing presence, including our marketing sites and blog.
- Help develop and scale Brainbase’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next
- Work closely with our Product team and other engineers to define features and build powerful and easy to use products
- Build clean, scalable, and maintainable frontend code that our platform depends on
- Integrate REST apis for various platforms.
- Utilize the latest standards and principles in modern web development
- Help create and maintain e2e and unit tests
- Ability to iterate quickly
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript and Angular 8+ or React, Node.JS
- Well versed with SysOps and DevOps environments
- Experience with CMS tools, like Contentful.
- Great eye for design, animations and product experience
- Prioritization of user testing and writing clean, scalable, high-quality code
- Nice to have a B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with a fast-growing team
- Expert knowledge of modern design principles and best practices.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience creating modern websites from Figma designs and assets.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup or growth environment
- General understanding of the IP industry or willingness to learn
- Experience with GatsbyJS
- Competitive pay
- Team lunches, happy hours, and office events
- Unlimited office snacks
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an extremely outdated industry
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness & Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Aid
- Continued Learning Reimbursement
- Discounted Tickets & Events