- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 04/29/2021
- Website: brainbase.com
- Company Address:
About BrainbaseBrainbase is a platform that helps brands manage and monetize their intellectual property.
Brainbase is a venture-backed technology company building modern software for end-to-end intellectual property management. We help companies protect and monetize their most valuable assets in a simple, automated platform.
Brainbase has raised $12M from top venture capital firms and works with leading brands including Sanrio, BuzzFeed, MGM and more. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on transforming an extremely outdated industry.
Brainbase is looking for a Senior Analytics Engineer to develop and maintain data ingestion pipelines, analyze data, and enable others to understand business processes through data.
- Design and document databases
- Ensure high-quality data in the analytical database by testing and validating it
- Build advanced reports and dashboards as-well-as enable others to extract insights from data
- Gather requirements from main stakeholders and make sure that the solution is high quality, delivered on time and stakeholder is timely notified about the process
- Develop simple pixels which would extract data from product websites
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes in close collaboration with Data Engineers
- Participate in Data Architecture design processes and take main responsibility for choosing the right analytics solution for a particular use-case
- Proven experience as Analytics Engineer, Data Analyst, or in a similar role
- Outstanding analytics thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Sisense, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI. We use Sisense
- Proven ability to work with relational data warehouse solutions such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Oracle, or others. We use Snowflake
- Understanding of ETL tools such as AirFlow or Luigi
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and algorithms
- Ability to document your work in a way that it's easy to understand by everyone necessary
- Agile, open mindset, excellent communication, teamwork, and English skills.
- Competitive pay
- Team lunches, happy hours, and office events
- Unlimited office snacks
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an extremely outdated industry
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness & Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Aid
- Continued Learning Reimbursement
- Discounted Tickets & Events