- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 04/29/2021
- Website: brainbase.com
- Company Address:
About BrainbaseBrainbase is a platform that helps brands manage and monetize their intellectual property.
Brainbase is a venture-backed technology company building modern software for end-to-end intellectual property management. We help companies protect and monetize their most valuable assets in a simple, automated platform.
Brainbase has raised $12M from top venture capital firms and works with leading brands including Sanrio, BuzzFeed, MGM and more. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on transforming an extremely outdated industry.
The Customer Support team is responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers globally. We begin working with a customer the moment they choose Brainbase, sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our products. Technical Support Representative are responsible for working directly with customers to help them get started and grow in Brainbase’s apps, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to our product team, and act as the bridge between our customers and Customer Success Managers.
- Communicating efficiently, effectively, and professionally with our customers - predominantly through chat conversations, but the occasional video calls for screen sharing for issue resolution
- Owning customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge of Brainbase’s products and how to coach a user through any issue effectively
- Respond within all customer SLAs
- Being the one responsible, along with the Support Team, for ensuring all customers have a great experience with our products–a crucial part of the role is becoming a voice of the customer and their user experience
- Identifying current app issues and summarizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customers to offer informed opinions on potential solutions to your team lead.
- 2+ years of Live Chat experience supporting a SaaS product
- Become an expert on our home-grown applications
- Become an expert within the Licensing industry
- Genuine enjoyment of technology
- An understanding of startup culture
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment
- Great problem-solving abilities
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness, and a willingness to learn and improve upon your skills
- Experience with today’s most popular customer support applications
- Enterprise-level customer support
- Previous QA and UI/UX experience
- Competitive pay
- Team lunches, happy hours, and office events
- Unlimited office snacks
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an extremely outdated industry
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness & Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Aid
- Continued Learning Reimbursement
- Discounted Tickets & Events