- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: wandera.com
- Company Address: 180 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104
About WanderaWandera provides a unified cloud security solution to protect this new way of working. We secure enterprise data against cyber threats, apply policies to filter internet access, and enable zero-trust access to applications. We believe in making security simple. This is why we created a unified offering, managed through a single console and supported by the broadest range of ecosystem integrations.
Do you like creating small web apps in Python? It turned out that Python+Django has become ideal for development of our internal web apps. The apps gradually developed to be crucial across all teams. We need reinforcements in order to provide new features and improvements that everyone desires to have included. You will be talking to your colleagues from different teams in order to understand their routine jobs. No one wants to do routine jobs. Thus, your mission will be critical to all across the company. We want you to eliminate our routine tasks with robust automation hidden behind intuitive interfaces.
You will work as part of our python development team to take projects from conception and planning, prototyping, and development stages, and finally through to successful deployment and support. Simply put, we enjoy the challenge of successfully delivering varied, modern python applications across a wide range of platforms, and the successful candidate must share this ambition.
What will you do?
- Work in a team to design and develop web applications, ETL jobs and other process automation.
- Ensure security, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Participate in discussion about architecture, design, and implementation.
- Estimate work accurately and consistently.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and trends.
- Checking code from other developers and coaching junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ Years of Commercial Python experience
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django)
- Experience of using modern version control systems, e.g. git
- Knowledge of common open-source databases, such as PostgreSQL & Mongo DB.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Ability to understand complex project requirements and translate these into smaller, achievable project goals.
- Confidence in communicating with colleagues and stakeholders in English.
- Leadership skills
Mobile is indisputably the new frontier for cyber threats. As adoption of corporate mobility continues to leaks which show how vulnerable they actually are in virtual space.
Wandera cloud-based web gateway technology gives visibility into mobile data that no other solution can provide. This enables companies to detect and prevent known and new threats to their devices and data. In addition, administrators use our policy engine to control unacceptable use of data and manage its rising costs.
Wandera technology is powered by MI:RIAM, a proprietary intelligence engine that detects and prevents zero-hour attacks by applying machine learning to the industry’s largest and most varied real-time mobile data set.
With founding brothers at the helm, Eldar and Roy Tuvey, we have secured a total of $50m in funding from Bessemer Venture Partners, 83North and Sapphire Ventures, enabling our team to grow to 200 people across our London, San Francisco and Brno offices. We have been highly prized in this competitive market. One of our significant accomplishments was being granted the Mobile Security Solution of the Year at the 2017 Computing Security Awards.
What we offer
The open landscape of the internet brings with it many advantages, but in its darker corners lurk dangerous new risks against which Wandera provides protection. Our products allow our customers to take control by proactively limiting access to known risks, preventing problems before they arise.
Our technology team develops valuable Intellectual Property using the latest innovations and are helping to shape a new and constantly evolving sector. New challenges create new opportunities for personal growth. We want you to be part of this journey and in joining Wandera you will be granted an exciting opportunity to change the landscape of mobile security but also benefit from our growth through our equity participation scheme as we strive to build the next big thing!
At Wandera we value our team members and our collective drive towards our goals helps us achieve great things. By signing with us, you will receive:
- A competitive salary, reviewed every year
- 25 days of annual leave + 3 sick days
- Contribution to training and education, English Lessons
- Life or Pension contributions
- Cafeteria system
- Multisport Card
- Volunteering day
- And lots more!
Everyone participates in our stock options program and we want you to share in our success. This develops a strong company-wide bond and determination to not only succeed in everything we do but also to complete our mission to be the leading Enterprise Mobile Security provider on the market.