- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 06/15/2021
- Website: alloy.co
- Company Address: 41 Elizabeth St #500, New York, NY, 10013
About Alloy.coAlloy is a service for reducing false positives during the KYC process. Alloy’s API and dashboard helps financial institutions integrate multiple sources of data and custom CIP rules to both increase the number of customers that can be successfully onboarded without manual review and improve transparency and efficiency into the process.
Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level. Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!
Why we’re hiring:
We are looking for our first Technical Writer to join the Alloy team! As a technical writer, you will set the pace for our future efforts to create great documentation. Alloy wants to create a welcoming developer experience for all of our users-- both externally and internally. Reporting to the Manager of Solutions Consulting, our Technical Writer will be responsible for creating amazing documentation for both our clients and internal teams. They will also be responsible for establishing an organizational structure for new and existing documentation, as well as repeatable processes for creating new documents. We’re looking for people with technical experience, great writing ability, and hands-on Technical Writer experience.
- Own the process for writing documentation, including:
- Product documentation
- Feature documentation
- API documentation
- Establish an organizational structure for new and existing documentation
- Review existing documentation and change/update it when necessary
- Help the Alloy team reach new audiences by creating new ways to deliver quality technical content
- Create technical content to help our marketing team reach technical audiences
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in leading efforts to create technical documentation
- Has an organizational streak. The best documentation is documentation that people can find!
- Feels great about Alloy’s values (boldness, scrappiness, collaboration)
- Is a strong communicator
- Has worked with API-based products before
- Is excited to work at a rapidly growing company
- Is proficient with HTML/Markdown
- Some understanding of deployment/infrastructure via AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, etc.
- Experience in the banking/financial services space
- Experience in the identity technology space
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly food allowance for Seamless
- Monthly Gym Contribution
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Annual $1k Personal Development Budget
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
How to Apply:
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.