Product Manager / Product Owner, Core Platform Services & Data Management
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: welltok.com
- Company Address: 1515 Arapahoe St. Suite 700, Denver, CO, 80202
About WelltokWelltok is an award-winning consumer activation company that improves people’s total wellbeing. Only Welltok leverages proprietary data and advanced analytics to engage consumers in personalized and rewarding ways to drive action. Our solutions integrate data-driven SaaS software, curated resources and professional services to help health plans, self-funded employers and hospital systems support healthier, happier populations.
Welltok drives consumer actions that matter. Only Welltok delivers solutions built on a single, secure platform that includes a massive consumer database, predictive analytics and multi-channel engagement that drives people to take actions. As the award-winning consumer activation company, healthcare organizations and others trust Welltok to activate their populations in meaningful ways.
At Welltok, we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
You will be a Product Manager on the Product Management team and will be responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product(s) that the engineering team builds. Product Managers lead cross-functional teams from ideation through execution and launch. Product Managers are responsible for setting a product vision and strategy in addition to optimizing the product’s market position and financial returns consistent with the corporate strategy.
You will own the core platform services and data management functionality of the platform which power Welltok’s products. This includes advanced AI/ML technologies; identity management; orchestration; data ingestion, cleansing, and enrichment; data warehousing; and consumer action management.
- Engaging with internal and external customers on a regular basis via multiple channels.
- Distilling, specifying (“Why”, “When”, and “What”), and prioritizing product/feature requirements through Epic, Feature, and User Stories.
- Defining key positioning and messaging elements.
- Collaborating with designers (UI/UX) and software engineers to deliver the products / features and solve problems along the way.
- Building and managing project plans to ensure products and/or features include all the resources needed to get they get done on time.
- Creating, communicating, and managing the product strategy, vision, and roadmap or plan of record.
- Managing bi-directional product communications with internal and external customers.
- Testing (or ensure testing) that the product or feature meets specified requirements when released.
- Documenting (or ensure documenting) product functionality.
- Defining KPIs and setting targets that move the team toward success.
- Supporting sales and solution opportunity pursuit.
- Managing the full lifecycle of the product including commercializing and releasing the product/features.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA / BS required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Product management experience with SaaS products.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Knowledge of agile software development practices.
- Knowledge of modern design practices.
The estimated compensation for this position includes an annual salary between $90,000 to $120,000 with an annual bonus opportunity of 10%. Welltok also offers comprehensive employee benefits, including Medical insurance with Prescription Drug coverage, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance, Traditional and Roth 401K options, Flexible Time Off (FTO) plus 10 Company Holidays, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), as well as additional benefits such as Legal Plan, Identity Theft Protection, Auto/Home insurance, and Pet insurance.
This role may require access to systems containing Regulated or Confidential data and is thereby subject to additional security and privacy controls.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Warning: Please be aware of a scam claiming to be Welltok HR using platforms such as Facebook and Google Hangouts, which Welltok does not use for recruiting. If you are unsure of a communication, please contact Welltok at WelltokSOC@welltok.com