- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 06/15/2021
- Website: alloy.co
- Company Address: 41 Elizabeth St #500, New York, NY, 10013
About Alloy.coAlloy is a service for reducing false positives during the KYC process. Alloy’s API and dashboard helps financial institutions integrate multiple sources of data and custom CIP rules to both increase the number of customers that can be successfully onboarded without manual review and improve transparency and efficiency into the process.
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leading identity decisioning platform and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and compliance and fraud fighting needs. Our dynamic platform connects clients to more than 85 data source products to help verify identities and monitor transactions - giving them a holistic view of each customer from the day they onboard. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others. We are well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Why we’re hiring
Reporting into the Director of Client & Partner Marketing, we're rapidly growing and looking for a Community Engagement Specialist to support Alloy’s client marketing strategy. You will be responsible for executing campaigns, events and various initiatives that will ultimately contribute to client engagement and retention for Alloy.
What you’ll be doing
- Community Management: Promote the community to clients to increase users. Develop a content calendar and work collaboratively with internal experts to drive traffic to areas of interest. Actively engage users to forge meaningful relationships and contribute to the community.
- Client Communications: Strategize and execute lifecycle communication plans to keep clients informed and engaged with events and product releases. This includes a monthly newsletter, email nurture campaigns and our client learning portal.
- Event Management: Support with the logistics and execution of events for Alloy-led events (client conference, sales kickoff, etc.) as well as third party sponsorships.
- Social Media Management: Be a primary contributor to Alloy’s social media channels by engaging and educating clients.
- Client Advocacy: Help build effective marketing assets that highlight success and tell the client story via case studies, videos, webinars and more.
Who we’re looking for
- Client-focused individual with a strong passion for serving and understand Alloy clients
- Phenomenal teammate, able to work cross-functionally with different departments across the organization
- Curious problem solver with a strategic mindset and keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, capable of concurrently executing multiple dynamic projects
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021 (or until there's a vaccine)
- Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly food allowance for Seamless
- Monthly Gym Contribution
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Annual $1k Personal Development Budget
- Four Free Therapy Sessions