Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is the leading provider of digital identity management and transaction fraud detection. We support innovative FinTech companies and top tier banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences.
We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well-positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level. Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!
Why we’re hiring
The Director of Data Partnerships role is a new role within the Operations team. Reporting to Alloy’s Chief Operating Officer, you’ll be responsible for building out a new function to manage Alloy’s business relationships with third party data partners. Data partnerships are fundamental to Alloy’s long term success, and so is this role!
As the Director of Data Partnerships, you will be responsible for:
- Growing and cultivating strong partnerships with Alloy’s existing third party data partners
- Deepening Alloy’s internal knowledge of third party data partner capabilities throughout the company
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding new data partners and integrations
What you’ll be doing
- Proactive management of relationships with Alloy’s third party data partners to ensure long term mutual success
- Provide regular business and product updates from Alloy, and establish mutual line of sight into each partner
- Identify additional opportunities to grow partnerships, including co-marketing and joint new business initiatives
- Lead commercial negotiations for new data partners, including terms and pricing, in partnership with Alloy’s legal and finance teams
- Continually build internal knowledge at Alloy about data partner capabilities to support Alloy’s consultative sales model, particularly sales and marketing
- Streamline Alloy-Partner processes, reporting and communication to enable the function to scale effectively
- Work with product teams to identify and prioritize new integration opportunities
- Define long term strategy for third party partners in collaboration with Alloy’s leadership team, and execute on that strategy
- Run point on escalation for troubleshooting partner related issues
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a proven relationship manager with 5+ yrs of partner management or procurement experience with a passion for making partnerships a win-win!
- Experience with vendor management, including contract negotiation/procurement
- Previous relationship management or sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with KYC / identity data or other data providers a plus, but not required
- Experience working with venture backed technology startups also a plus
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.