- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 06/15/2021
- Website: alloy.co
- Company Address: 41 Elizabeth St #500, New York, NY, 10013
About Alloy.coAlloy is a service for reducing false positives during the KYC process. Alloy’s API and dashboard helps financial institutions integrate multiple sources of data and custom CIP rules to both increase the number of customers that can be successfully onboarded without manual review and improve transparency and efficiency into the process.
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 60 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Why we’re hiring
We're rapidly growing and looking for a Business Development Representative Manager to oversee our BDR team. As a BDR Manager, you will be responsible for leading, managing, hiring, and training our BDR team to generate pipeline for the entire Business Development team.
The Business Development Representative team will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities and driving the sales process from lead identification, outreach, and qualification. This team will support Alloy’s account-based marketing programs. Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee the team responsible for generating the pipeline for the Mid Market, Strategic, and Enterprise sales teams.
- Provide direct coaching and mentorship to your team in support of their growth and development.
- Determine and refine current outbound strategies for maximum conversion.
- Work closely with marketing to align on outreach efforts that align with demand generation campaigns.
- Leverage data and insights to define efficiency and effectiveness with outreach.
- Train new BDRs how to develop effective cadences, perform outreach, and qualify leads
Who we’re looking for
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, Alloy is looking for a resourceful and results-focused leader with a passion for building out a team and improving processes.
- 3+ years experience in a BDR or related position
- 1+ year experience managing a team with clear quotas or KPIs
- Experience building an outreach strategy from start to finish
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with SalesLoft, SalesIntel, LinkedIn SalesNav, ZoomInfo, and Gong is plus!
- Fintech experience is a plus!
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.