Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences.
We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Canapi Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well-positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Why we’re hiring
Reporting into the VP of Client Success & Solutions, the Manager of Client Success will be responsible for leading a talented team making sure that our clients are getting the most of the Alloy platform that will set a path for long client tenures in the future.
The Client Success team is directly responsible for ensuring the retention and growth of Alloy’s entire customer base. The team has regular meetings (remote, and hopefully in person in the future), QBRs, account planning, and acts as the go-to expert for our clients in Alloy and the world of identity.
In addition to ensuring the successful retention of Alloy’s customers, you will be directly responsible for hiring, training and ensuring the overall growth, development and career progression of your team. This is an incredibly unique opportunity to be an early leader of a growing organization! You have the autonomy to build and lead a team that is driven to deliver a best-in-class customer experience for Alloy clients. Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee the team responsible for ensuring the adoption, value, retention of Alloy’s customers
- Provide direct coaching and mentorship to your team in support of their growth and development
- Train the CSMs in how to account plan, meanuever the client lifecycle, and expand client relationships
- Work closely with the VP of Client Success and CRO to develop a strategic plan for client engagement and team growth
- Effectively capacity plan and recruit top-talent to ensure we’re delivering a top-notch client experience
- Serve as the first point of escalation for your team
- Define and measure metrics for success for both clients and the Client Success team
- Leverage data and insights to define efficiency + customer experience optimizations within the customer journey
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast of the health of all customers to senior leadership and the broader organization; this is to include prescriptive recommendations the business should take action on to ensure clients remain happy with Alloy
- Partner with the Director of Professional Services and other key stakeholders in defining and maintaining the strategy for successful and timely customer launches
- Work closely with the Support Team to understand how to make efficiencies in the use of both Support and CS time while helping to quickly resolve client issues
What we are looking for
- A passion for working with clients and fostering relationships
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years in a client-facing, pre or post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience in client account planning and revenue forecasting
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with peers who challenge you to grow
- Fintech experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.