- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Email: wandera.F5.email@example.com
- Website: wandera.com
- Company Address: 180 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104
About WanderaWandera provides a unified cloud security solution to protect this new way of working. We secure enterprise data against cyber threats, apply policies to filter internet access, and enable zero-trust access to applications. We believe in making security simple. This is why we created a unified offering, managed through a single console and supported by the broadest range of ecosystem integrations.
Wandera (now part of Jamf), a leader in remote worker cloud security solutions, has built the best next generation VPN i.e. Zero Trust Network Access solution available in the market today. According to Gartner’s ZTNA market guide, 60% of enterprises are looking to replace their ageing SSL & IPsec VPN clients over the coming years. This is a $5bn enterprise market ripe for disruption and Wandera ZTNA is well positioned to take a significant market share.
This is an opportunity for a highly organised and results-focussed sales professional with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to own enterprise deals for the UK and Western European regions. Experience in cybersecurity is essential and understanding the culture of a scale-up organisation would be highly beneficial.
You report to our VP of Sales & BD and be part of our EMEA sales team. We expect your role will be a hybrid of home and office-based, work with up to 25% travel (post-covid).
What success looks like
- A minimum of 5 years relevant sales expertise in network security and SaaS – essential
- Identifying, pitching, and closing new enterprise deals (+$100k / ARR) bringing the best products and features at the best value for our customers
- Leading strategic deal-making efforts which means mapping the customer workspace & cybersecurity technology stack, identifying gaps & challenges, positioning Wandera technology to meet those gaps and developing strong relationships with customer stakeholders across IT, network security, end-point security and C level stakeholders including the CIO and CISO
- Being highly organised, detail-orientated, and efficient with your time
- Ability to form close-knit deal teams with SDR, SE, sales leadership, and post sales CS functions and drive these colleagues to achieve successful outcomes
- Being Salesforce-literate, and analytical in your approach to forecasting and reporting
- Be at home with our company values of Brilliance, Integrity, Vision and Togetherness
- People, doing the best work of your career