Senior Account Executive (Central/ Eastern US)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 09/22/2021
- Website: synd.io
- Company Address: , Seattle, WA
About SyndioSyndio is a company committed to eradicating pay disparities in the workplace. We license software to companies that are serious about equal pay and help them find and fix pay equity issues, and stay in compliance over time.
Every day laws are passed around the world to ensure companies are compensating equal work with equal pay. But more than the legal requirements, equal pay is the right thing to do. When employees know a company takes pay practices seriously, they are happier, more productive and less likely to leave.
Syndio is different because we use data science methodologies to promote fairness throughout the entire lifecycle of the employee experience.
We are a small software start-up with ambition. We are passionate about equal pay, our product and our mission and we are devoted to each other and our company. We value transparency, hustle, clarity, truth, and vulnerability.
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by 2020 investments of $24M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
About the role
How often do you have the chance to step into a sales role where you can directly influence the growth of the company? And make a lasting impact on a critical social issue? And sell a product that you feel really good about? This is one of those opportunities. We are passionate about our mission and value authenticity, hustle, clarity, truth, and vulnerability. We are looking for someone who’s a believer in equal pay for equal work, and who wants to propel their sales career to the next level. In this role, you will drive direct sales of our growing suite of products to senior-level contacts (Heads of Compensation, CHROs, Legal, CDOs) at the largest, best-known companies around the world. You’ll have a stake in shaping the future of the company and will play a critical role as we launch a new suite of products this year.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including lead management, qualification, evaluation, and close.
- Define and execute territory plans and account plans to ensure you exceed your goals.
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, and simultaneously move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline.
- Become expert at product demonstrations, plus the legal and regulatory aspects of pay-equity.
- Participate in the RFP process for prospects, including qualifying leads to ensure a good fit and providing a final review of all responses.
- Operate with the mentality that sales is a team sport, and bring in Syndio SMEs—e.g. lawyer, labor economist, data scientist, testifying expert, CEO—to help you win and exceed your goals.
- Within 2 months, you’ll be fully ramped on product and solution content, and will have a territory plan.
- Within 3 months, you’ll be leading sales efforts at large enterprise accounts.
- Within 6 months, you’ll have a pipeline, will be confident in your role, and will provide input into other areas of the business (e.g. marketing & product) based on what you’re hearing from prospects.
- You have 5+ years experience in sales—ideally, 7-10 years.
- You are committed to our mission of pay equity and passionate about Syndio products.
- You consistently overachieve sales goals for large enterprise sales.
- You have expertise at Enterprise-Level selling
- You have a highly disciplined approach to selling.
- You are savvy, capable of curating a thoughtful approach to pay equity, diversity and inclusion, and workplace fairness for each individual client.
- You’re attracted to the challenge of a startup environment and can adapt to—and thrive—amidst change.
- You bring a positive attitude, hustle, and persistence to your role.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to build relationships quickly with your colleagues, clients, and prospects.
- You’re curious, a great listener who knows where to poke and prod with prospects to inspire them to take action and drive organizational change.
- You know how to drive a deal and proactively lead prospects and customers (rather than reacting to their requests.)
- You are proficient with spreadsheets, presentation, and project management business applications, and have a working knowledge of Salesforce.com and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience selling to compensation and total rewards professionals
- Overall understanding of the HR technology landscape
- Background in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling or similar technologies
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, Adobe, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
At Syndio, you’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, equity, and many more benefits! As part of our commitment to fair pay, we’ll never ask your salary history. We’ll share the salary range for this position with you during our first conversation.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.