- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: papayaglobal.com
- Company Address:
About Papaya GlobalPapaya Global is reinventing global payroll, payments, and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries. The cloud-based solution is easy to use and scale, ensures full compliance and provides industry-leading BI and analytics.
Papaya Global is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join our growing Center of Excellence team. The Center of Excellence acts as a center of research, support, and shares best practices around a specific country's workforce management.
Success in this position requires exceptional client service and consultative skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; curiosity and a passion for researching and knowledge; helping others achieve results.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in Global HR, or Compensations & Benefits.
- Research, create, and maintain a database of global labor regulations and benefits knowledge, to be used both internally and externally and ensure the information is communicated regularly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your knowledge, research, experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Navigate a wide range of internal and external resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end within Papaya’s strict SLAs.
- Be a go-to source of knowledge and guidance in response to the fast-changing global economic environment and its effects on global payroll and workforce.
- Be our customer advocate outside the company to our in-country partners Custom make benefit proposals to assist customers in making decisions that contribute to their business goals, to ensure they get the most value from their relationship with Papaya
- Have a deep understanding of your customers’ business needs and objectives to help maintain market competitiveness
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master's.
- 2-5 years previous experience as Global HR professional / Global Compensation and Benefits
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Confident working independently and acting as a trusted advisor
- High level of comfort presenting key labor regulations, compensation & benefits issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set