- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: papayaglobal.com
- Company Address:
About Papaya GlobalPapaya Global is reinventing global payroll, payments, and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries. The cloud-based solution is easy to use and scale, ensures full compliance and provides industry-leading BI and analytics.
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries. As the SDR Manager, you will be responsible for building a world-class sales development team.
- Ensure we efficiently qualify outbound demand.
- Recruit, train, and develop a team of SDRs.
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced following Papaya’s targets and that our Sales Executives have enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive.
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives.
- Partner with regional sales directors and field marketing to execute cross-functional enterprise demand generation in key accounts for our field sales team.
- Plan, forecast, and understand the ramp-adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively in tandem with our sales needs.
- Manage SDR KPIs reports and dashboards
- Partner with sales and marketing operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job. They are configured to provide SDR efficiency and productivity, especially salesforce.com and Outreach.
- Analyze Outreach cadences with an eye towards continual improvement and up-to-date messaging, by buyer persona and by industry.
- Develop paths for career advancement within the SDR functions as well as to closing sales roles.
- BA/BS Degree required
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts through leading outbound prospecting teams.
- Experience managing an outbound prospecting team with at least ten total direct and indirect reports.
- Power-user of salesforce.com and SDR cadence management software.
- Ability to drive cross-functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs.
- Awareness of industry trends in Global Payroll, Digital transformation, and Partner echo system.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Accurate, nuanced, direct, and kind messaging.
- Being able to work independently and respond quickly.
- Able to articulate Papaya’s mission, values, and vision