- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/14/2021
- Website: intercom.com
- Company Address: 55 2nd Street 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94105
About IntercomIntercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team to focus on Small Business prospects across the NORDICs.
For these regions and this segment of business, you’ll own all the inbound leads and be free to outbound into any business you like - a rare opportunity for most sellers.
At Intercom, we are striving to do sales differently. We are asking our customers to put Intercom at the core of their businesses, and we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Account Executive team at Intercom, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Own all new business opportunities for our SB prospects in the NORDICS
- Generate new business opportunities by outbounding into your territories
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts, giving clear visibility on your revenue performance
- Create and deliver your own demos, tailored to client needs and requirements
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering on your largest opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product(s) and processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Represent the voice of the customer to cross-functional partners, including Marketing and Product
What skills do I need? 📖
- 1+ years experience in a closing AE role preferred
- Ability to close net new business (inbound & outbound) in a competitive landscape
- Strong sales instincts and track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Comfortable operating and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working inbound and outbound opportunities
- Exhibits a growth mindset, intellectual curiosity, and ambition
- Fluency in one of the languages from the NORDIC region is a big plus.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.