SaaS changed the way software is purchased. Zylo is changing the way software is managed. Zylo is defining a new category of software management, and we think that’s a pretty awesome opportunity. We want you to share in our vision of unlocking the power of SaaS by helping organizations discover, manage, measure and secure their SaaS applications.
We’re looking for remote senior software engineers to help build out our integration platform as we scale the business. This role would be back end development focused and range from developing integrations into new SaaS applications, solutions to tackle integrating machine learning models, building out product features that help scope and solution to developing a system to build new application insight statistics. Our stack is built on AWS with Node and Python, while utilizing EKS.
Learn more from our Engineering team below or through our Zylo Blog:
What you will need:
- 3+ years of general web or platform development experience with web technologies
- 3 +years as a Python Developer (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Experience building on AWS or other cloud solutions
- Understanding of Postgres databases and SQL
Nice to have:
- Previous experience leading a team
- Previous experience mentoring
- Familiarity with tools such as Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or equivalent experience
- You’re a self starter who is excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.