SaaS changed the way software is purchased. Zylo is changing the way software is managed. Zylo is defining a new category of software management, and we think that’s a pretty awesome opportunity. We want you to share in our vision of unlocking the power of SaaS by helping organizations discover, govern, optimize and plan their SaaS investments.
Reporting to the Sr Manager, Services, our Implementation Consultants manages the implementation of the Zylo platform. Aspects include capturing/tracking business objectives, financial data collection, technical integrations, and platform configuration.
The Zylo solution is an Enterprise platform with multiple endpoints across the client organization. This role will require advanced communication and project management skills, with an attention to detail that will help push projects forward in an efficient yet thorough manner. Working with a large range in client organization size, the Implementation Consultant needs to be adaptable while working within the guidelines of Zylo’s implementation methodology.
The Implementation Consultant will also have a chance to make a large impact on the Zylo implementation process. We are always evaluating our process for ways to increase effectiveness and maximize value to Zylo clients right out of the gate.
What you will do:
- Communicate and drive the Zylo onboarding/implementation methodology, process, and progress to Zylo clients
- Identify and capture the client’s business objectives in working with Zylo. Guide the implementation process in a targeted way to align with these objectives
- Project manage the implementation of the Zylo platform across multiple clients (and multiple touch-points within each client) at any given time
- Understand the high-level technical aspects of Zylo integrations to be deployed for each client (varies by client and use case), and assist the client in setting up such integrations
- Working with the Zylo Solution Consultant, Product, and Engineering teams, troubleshoot any issues that arise on technical integrations for a client
- Convey Zylo value in association with data requirements from customer - lead discussions with multiple client stakeholders around the needs + value derived from data collection
- Deliver multi-level communication of project progress and status at client organizations - Implementation projects typically have a variety of client stakeholders ranging from single system admins to Procurement/IT executives
- Adapt and configure the deployment of the Zylo platform based on individual client requirements
- Ensure a seamless hand-off to the Zylo Customer Success team at the end of the implementation project
- Surface areas of immediate value for the client during the implementation phase, before they are fully live in Zylo (when present)
- Maximize customer Net Promoter Score (NPS) coming out of implementation of the Zylo Platform
- Drive down timelines for implementations - tracked across each phase of the process
This role needs effective communicators that have the ability to maintain a detail-oriented approach across multiple projects running in tandem. The communication aspect is paramount in working with both client organizations and the internal business (Zylo Client Services, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering). Zylo is a scale-up organization, requiring professionals that thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of customer facing project management experience, particularly in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with back-end financial systems (supplier payment detail - Accounts Payable and Employee Expense)
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Developed competencies in Microsoft Office
- High-level presentation skills, with the ability to adapt materials to suit unique business objectives on the fly
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.