- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: welltok.com
- Company Address: 1515 Arapahoe St. Suite 700, Denver, CO, 80202
About WelltokWelltok is an award-winning consumer activation company that improves people’s total wellbeing. Only Welltok leverages proprietary data and advanced analytics to engage consumers in personalized and rewarding ways to drive action. Our solutions integrate data-driven SaaS software, curated resources and professional services to help health plans, self-funded employers and hospital systems support healthier, happier populations.
Welltok is a consumer activation company that drives individuals to take actions that optimize their total wellbeing. Only Welltok leverages advanced analytics and machine learning to engage consumers with timely and relevant multi-channel, personalized resources and incentives. Our solutions integrate data driven SaaS software, curated resources and professional services to help health plans, employers, providers and public entities drive growth, build longitudinal relationships and improve healthcare value.
At Welltok, we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
Welltok’s Customer Success Group is vital to ensuring that our customers realize maximum value and achieve their desired business outcomes. The Customer Success Manager is the primary owner of the customer relationship and is accountable for the ongoing health of the account.
Critical Responsibilities for the Customer Success Manager include:
- Guide assigned customers through their lifecycle at Welltok
- Ensure successful product use and retention
- Consult with the customer to map goals to Welltok solutions and services, identifying evolving business needs and opportunities for growth
- Become a trusted advisor and serve as the voice of the customer within Welltok
The ideal candidate demonstrates the following behaviors:
- Relentless focus on the customer’s experience with Welltok
- Passion for building trust to establish and nurture customer as well as internal partnerships
- Consistently strives to exceed expectations
- Energized by a challenge
- Creative, proactive, solution oriented
- Attentive to detail, logical and analytical
Typical Activities Include:
- Lead regular (weekly/bi-weekly) meetings with client and internal team as well as regular QBRs and business reviews
- Utilize knowledge of multi-channel engagement and Welltok product suite to advise customers on opportunities to reach their population, inform engagement strategy and drive ROI
- Simplify customer touchpoints with Welltok and oversee cross-functional initiatives
- Serve as the primary POC for requests, concerns and issues, and track to resolution
- Ensure contractual obligations are met and renewal activity is comprehensive and on track
- Track implementation key milestones; own execution of select deliverables and campaigns
- Create and maintain annual client calendar and account plan
- Track and report on ROI, customer NPS and SLAs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help ensure billing accuracy and invoice fulfillment
- Offer internal team customer feedback on key organizational initiatives
- Collaborate on PR opportunities and referenceability requests
- 7+ years in client-facing Account Management role
- History of exceptional client service and retaining valuable customers
- Track record of successfully managing complicated projects from ideation through delivery
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree required
It’s a bonus if your experience includes:
- Consumer engagement within the Healthcare industry
- Program management within a top strategic consulting firm
- Supporting SaaS platform or e-marketing strategy and/or implementation
- Involvement in an early-stage or ‘start up’ organization
This role may require access to systems containing Regulated or Confidential data and is thereby subject to additional security and privacy controls.
The estimated compensation for this position includes an annual salary between $80,000 to $100,000 with a 10% bonus opportunity. Welltok also offers comprehensive employee benefits, including Medical insurance with Prescription Drug coverage, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance, Traditional and Roth 401K options, Flexible Time Off (FTO) plus 10 Company Holidays, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), as well as additional benefits such as Legal Plan, Identity Theft Protection, Auto/Home insurance, and Pet insurance.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Warning: Please be aware of a scam claiming to be Welltok HR using platforms such as Facebook and Google Hangouts, which Welltok does not use for recruiting. If you are unsure of a communication, please contact Welltok at WelltokSOC@welltok.com