- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: cargo.one/careers
- Company Address:
About Cargo.oneDeveloper of a cargo booking platform designed to digitize the air freight industry. The company's platform is used to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines and gives access to real-time prices and available capacities, enabling international freight forwarders and cargo carriers to get digital and data driven distribution channel, attracting new business at low cost and high operational efficiency.
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
🏆 What’s the opportunity?
cargo.one is the digital platform for airlines which gives transparency to the industry and allows freight forwarders to search, compare and book air cargo capacity in real-time. We are proud to have a product that brings value to our airlines and which our customers love to use.
Orchestrating the connection between our demand needs (the freight forwarder) and our supply offering (the airline) is crucial to cargo.one’s success in changing our industry. As a Partner Enablement Specialist (PES), you will have the chance to drive the success of our airline partners such as American Airlines, Air Canada Cargo, Lufthansa Cargo and many more, and provide on-ground support in their digital transformation process with cargo.one.
Join us now and transform the way airlines sell cargo!
⚠️ This position is remote but you will have to be based in either the US or Canada.
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing:
- Own the relationship with local airline stakeholders in North America (airline sales teams and general sales agents) and onboard, train and guide them through their digital transformation journey
- Monitor the quality of supply and operational performance of our partner airlines and constantly strive to find improvement areas for them to successfully sell digitally on cargo.one
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as product and business development to find creative and scalable solutions and proactively improve the service level of our airline partners and the freight forwarder experience using cargo.one
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need:
- You have 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role such as customer success or business development and project management skills (Experience working in a SaaS or transaction-based environment is a plus)
- You have a passion for making customers successful and have a track record of selling to, onboarding and training customers
- You are characterized by excellent communication and presentation skills in English and the ability to build strong long-term value-driven relationships with various stakeholders
- You possess an entrepreneurial drive and the ability to be creative, roll up your sleeves, take initiative and take risks in a fast-paced and challenging environment
🙌 What can we offer you? Here are just some of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1, see the impact of your work, change an industry and build something you’re proud of.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work in a fully remote setup and with a work-from-home allowance
📚 Learn more:
- Connecting the world’s air cargo markets to make them more productive and successful
- Get to know our cargo.one team and find out more about daily challenges, biggest achievements and personal motivations. Paloma, Abdullah, Veit and Siena.
- cargo.one is named one of 20 rising stars as part of Forbes’ Cloud 100 list
- Air Cargo Booking Site Gets Bessemer Funds, Plans U.S. Foray