SaaS changed the way software is purchased. Zylo is changing the way software is managed. Zylo is defining a new category of software management, and we believe that’s a pretty awesome opportunity. We want you to share our vision of unlocking the power of SaaS by helping organizations discover, manage, measure and secure their SaaS applications.
As Executive Assistant, you will assist the CEO in day to day administrative tasks such as email management, scheduling meetings, and booking travel. You’ll also play a large role in helping the Zylo executive team operate efficiently and productively. We’re looking for someone to jump in and roll their sleeves up on day one to help get the team organized.
What you will do:
- Support Zylo’s CEO with administrative duties such as completing expense reports, meeting and calendar coordination, and helping the CEO manage tasks
- Manage the CEO’s inbox and other related accounts
- Provide the CEO with research and other necessary materials for meetings and events.
- Support Zylo’s executive team with meeting planning, including coordination, materials, and action item/deadline tracking and follow-up
- Travel assistance including booking flights, hotels and other travel, within policy and budget.
- Other duties as assigned - there will be others!
What you will need:
- 3-5+ years of applicable experience, at least 3 years supporting executive-level professionals
- Tech savvy- familiar with Slack, Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc),
- Detail-oriented and enthusiastic, ready to take on projects as they come up
- Continually finding room for improvement in processes and implementing strategies to keep the team organized and efficient;
- A team player who successfully collaborates with colleagues throughout the company; Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism and discretion throughout all interactions with coworkers, customers, vendors, and the community
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.