- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/06/2022
- Website: www.hibob.com
- Company Address: WeWork, 175 Varick St, New York, New York, 10014, US
About HibobHibob, the company behind the transformative platform bob, is helping businesses grow their people.
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and positive Customer Success Manager. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You are eager to create value for our customers and expand their business with bob, and have the ability to establish a business relationship with C-levels, and negotiate renewals and upsells. You will be analytical and have great organizational skills. You will have experience in customer success or account management & customer service in a SaaS-based business.
What will you do?
- Implement the onboarding of each of your clients (Mid-market and enterprise)
- Optimize and make sure the client is using bob according to our best-practices
- Make sure customer gets value from bob
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and upsells conversations
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning, and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy
- Conduct QBRs with executives
You’ll be great for this role if you have
- At 2 years SaaS account management or CSM experience
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and you’re tech-savvy
- An HR or HRM background - advantage
- Experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and ability to manage to onboard and communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable - advantage