As the leader in SaaS Management, Zylo empowers companies to discover, optimize and govern their SaaS applications while elevating the employee experience. Organizations large and small trust Zylo’s enterprise-proven technology and unparalleled SaaS Management expertise to optimize more than 30 million SaaS licenses and $7 billion in SaaS spend.
As a high-growth SaaS company, we’re defining a rapidly growing category of software. Join our team of customer-obsessed innovators and help us shape the future of SaaS Management.
We’re looking for remote lead software engineers to help build out our integration platform as we scale the business. This role would be back end development focused and range from developing integrations into new SaaS applications, solutions to tackle integrating machine learning models, building out product features that you help scope and solution to developing a system to build new application insight statistics. Our stack is built on AWS with Node and Python, while utilizing EKS.
Learn more from our Engineering team below or through our Zylo Blog:
What you will need:
- 5+ years of general web or platform development experience with web technologies
- 5+years as a Python Developer (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Experience building on AWS or other cloud solutions
- Understanding of Postgres databases and SQL
- Previous experience leading a team
- Previous experience mentoring
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with tools such as Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or equivalent experience
- You’re a self starter who is excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment
- We are open to candidates based fully remote in the US
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.