- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: zapier.com
- Company Address: 548 Market St., #62411, San Francisco, CA, 94104
About ZapierZapier is on a mission to make automation incredibly easy and accessible to everyone at work. With Zapier, you can integrate apps like Salesforce, Intuit, Google, and Dropbox, to move data between them automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
In the last year and a half, Zapier has almost doubled in size! As our pace of hyper growth continues, we will continue to grow our Talent Acquisition team. In 2022, we’re hiring for Technical and Business Recruiters, Sourcers, and additional roles in areas such as Employer Branding, Learning & Development, and Talent Analytics. Want to help build the team behind the product that is Making Automation Work for Everyone—all while advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company? Then read on…
Through this application, you’re not applying for a specific job—instead, you’re joining Zapier’s Talent Acquisition Community. Based on your interests, you will be considered for roles such as Recruiter, Sourcer, Coordinator, Team Lead, Recruiting Manager, or Program Manager roles on our Talent Acquisition team. By sharing your information for us, you’ll be the first to know when we post a new role, and you’ll be among the first candidates we review for each opening!
Each role on our team has its own unique requirements, but these are some of the things we look for in anyone joining our team.
- You have experience in Talent Acquisition. You enjoy the challenge of finding exceptional talent for hard-to-fill roles, and creating an awesome experience for both the candidates and internal teams you partner with.
- You may be actively searching for opportunities, but more likely, you know you’ll be searching sometime in the next 3-12 months and you’re starting to put out feelers. You have learned about Zapier and like what you’ve seen, but you may not see the perfect job for you posted right now. You’re open to a longer process, and to establishing a relationship with Zapier now that will hopefully result in a role in the near future!
- You are a champion for diversity hiring & inclusive interview practices. At Zapier, we think that hiring and fostering a diverse team is just the right thing to do. A successful recruiter will create and deliver on DIBE initiatives set by the business and the recruiting team.
- You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals. You dive in and know how to solve problems, but also know when to ask for help.
- You provide an incredible candidate experience. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a job search is a challenging task and prioritize providing a more human experience for everyone that interacts with Zapier during a hiring process.
- You are resourceful. You know how to research questions, talent, and companies to find the answers and great people to recruit.
- You are persistently helpful. No matter if it is diversity outreach or screening of applicants, you are an unstoppably helpful member for our operations team, to both the hiring managers and candidates.
- You take a methodical, systematic and experimental approach. You are able to break down problems into small parts, work backwards from your goal, and iterate and experiment constantly to find and reach the right candidates in the right way.
- You have an appreciation of language. You enjoy words, both written and spoken. You are always looking for ways to improve your communication skills. You are eager to translate your love of words into a creative job description, a clever outreach email, a well-articulated update to a hiring manager, or a compelling training brief.
- You understand how to effectively prioritize. You are driven by a sense of urgency. You know how to manage multiple competing and shifting priorities, as well as the expectations of those you are working with.
- You are comfortable with both autonomy and collaboration. You know that you don’t have all the answers, but you are confident that you can find them. You enjoy the freedom of self-directed work, and enjoy being able to figure things out for yourself. That being said, you are still comfortable asking questions, partnering with others to get work done, and sharing your ideas openly.
- You are driven by an inherent curiosity. You are curious about people and their motivations around work. You want to know not just what people do, but why they do it. You also ask great questions.
The Whole Package
Our flexible, distributed environment lets us work with the best people from around the world. Zapiens live in 40+ countries, including the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more!
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we take care of Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people, and do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other status protected by local law. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.