Zylo is the leading SaaS management provider for the enterprise. What is SaaS management, you ask? Well, SaaS spend has been on a torid growth pace for two decades and makes up the majority of IT spend. However, there is no barrier to employees or departments downloading SaaS applications which creates an immense set of problems within IT, and Finance. With cloud investment soaring and decentralized SaaS spend proliferating, enterprises struggle to effectively manage their subscription software.
Zylo created the category of SaaS Management to solve these vital issues!
How? Zylo discovers all SaaS applications purchased by the business: Overall spend, utilization, renewals, and more are visible in one SaaS system of record. With Zylo customers can manage, measure, and govern their SaaS investment and software effectiveness from a central location and empower business leaders to optimize their entire business operation.
The Salesforce Administrator is an integral member of the go-to-market team and is responsible for administering the key systems supporting GTM: Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, LeanData, etc... Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will support 50+ (and growing) users by assisting in the implementation of data import/export/updates, data migration, system customization, reports and dashboards creation, implementation of workflow and validation rules, template creation, etc.
This position will be reporting to our Director of Outbound Marketing, and work cross-functionally with the GTM leadership team and outside consultants to actively develop and solution workflows to support growth and changes in the business within our Salesforce environment and sales applications. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our sales systems.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to proactively administer our Salesforce instance
- Ensure implementation work meets user requirements and doesn’t degrade other business processes on the platform
- Build and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, lightning flows, email templates to optimize business processes
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to our company
- Drive admin activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Research problems discovered by stakeholders and collaborate to develop solutions to the problems
- Maintain knowledge of latest releases and security concerns raised in each cycle for our implementation
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience administering Salesforce organizations to meet business requirements
- Salesforce.com App builder and Admin certifications required
- Experience in working Lightning interface, workflows/ process builders and Lightning flows
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solutions or implementing app exchange applications
- Experienced working with SOQL / SOSL Queries
- Experienced with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce.com Advanced Admin certification
- Experience with ZoomInfo, LeanData, and Salesloft
- Experience with SFDC Devops tools
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.