- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: zapier.com
- Company Address: 548 Market St., #62411, San Francisco, CA, 94104
About ZapierZapier is on a mission to make automation incredibly easy and accessible to everyone at work. With Zapier, you can integrate apps like Salesforce, Intuit, Google, and Dropbox, to move data between them automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
We're looking for a Sr. Partner Marketing Specialist - Platform with expertise in engaging existing integration partners at scale. You will drive Zapier’s growth through its ecosystem of 4,000+ integration partners with compelling content, campaigns, nurtures, and triggers. This platform ecosystem is the backbone of Zapier’s product, and this role will be directly responsible for ensuring Zapier’s moat continues to deepen and expand.
This role will help shape strategy by owning marketing for Zapier's Partner Program, which rewards partners for maintaining healthy integrations and growing their usage of Zapier. You will be responsible for finding scalable ways to grow Zapier's user base through our partners which includes raising visibility of the tools, integration data, and the marketing incentives available to partners. You'll collaborate with content marketing, email, product marketing, product, and partner operations to create a partner lifecycle journey that leads partners to engage with the Zapier Platform and enables them to share Zapier with their own users in a self-serve way.
This is the ideal position for experiment-driven individuals who excel at working cross-functionally, have driven growth at scale, and enjoy taking ownership of large-scale projects.
You'll report to Kim Kadiyala and work together to build roadmaps, launch engagement campaigns, prioritize efforts, and create/communicate this vision throughout the org. Your goal will be to influence the roadmaps of our integration partners in a scalable way.
If you’re interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
- You have a combined 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, with at least 2 years marketing to integration partners.
- You build with scale in mind and have executed campaigns with an audience of hundreds (or better yet, thousands) of partners.
- You have strong experience collaborating across an org to build complex campaign structures involving multiple teams and stakeholders
- Details are part of your DNA; you’ve proven this time and again by project managing complex campaigns with several contributors and interested parties
- You're results driven and experienced with creating and driving health metrics and impact
- You have a history of strong, empathetic communication
- You're passionate about creating partner joy
Things You’ll Do
- Own the partner funnel and methodically improve engagement along the partner lifecycle
- Revamp our current program to focus our user growth through our partners
- Execute the strategy to distribute Zapier’s current and future partner products to existing partners
- Motivate partners to deliver and maintain high-quality integrations through best-in-class case studies and examples
- Project manage the creation of marketing material, assets, and collateral
- Analyze and report on campaign successes
The Whole Package
Location: Remote - North America
Our flexible, distributed environment lets us work with the best people from around the world. Zapiens live in 40+ countries, including the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more!
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we take care of Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We first ask a few questions in our application form that would typically be asked at the start of an initial interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people, and do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other status protected by local law. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.