The proliferation of SaaS is undeniable. We all have downloaded a SaaS application to improve our work experience and/or effectiveness. Imagine thousands of employees doing this every week. This creates numerous issues for IT, Finance, and Procurement: 1) Increasing unknown cost and contract obligations; 2) application and business ineffectiveness; and 3) security compliance risks are amplified. The need to solve these issues is growing exponentially, and Zylo, the world’s leading SaaS Management and Optimization platform, solves all of these major issues offering visibility, actionable & automated insights, and pricing & contract management optimization.
Our account executives are regionally aligned and awarded a portfolio that is geographically relevant to their territory. Zylo’s large TAM (total addressable market) promotes success across all organization sizes from commercial, mid market to enterprise. Zylo is vertically agnostic with vast greenfield opportunities. It is important that you are proficient in all stages of the sale cycle from top of funnel prospecting to executing a value selling exchange with our prospects.
What you will do:
- Ownership of the complete sales cycle including: prospecting through your own outbound efforts, initial sales call, evaluation, software demonstration and closing.
- Actively source new sales opportunities through emailing and social media.
- Build and nurture a sales pipeline through your own lead generation efforts for new business prospects and upsell to existing customers for your assigned geographic region.
- Build and maintain a territory plan to develop and grow your territory
- Selling into executive level stakeholders across different LOB decision makers that include CIOs, CFOs, Procurement leaders
- Collaborate, align, and work across Sales, Customer Success, and Leadership to build strategic plans for customers and prospects to secure success for Zylo
- Communicate and organize escalation of issues appropriately, including finance, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Educate the market and be seen as a thought leader on Software Management
- Manage all sales activity and deals using Salesforce
What you will need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in selling B2B subscription based software or related IT solutions.
- Proven success in generating, nurturing, and building own pipeline in a greenfield territory.
- Experience in delivering product demonstrations remotely in consultative selling with an in-depth discovery process value based selling motions on how technology can solve their needs.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Enthusiasm and high energy about the world of software management
Nice to have:
- Selling Software as Service, Data, Analytics solutions
- A conversational and educational approach to go in-depth with CIOs, CFOs, Procurement Leaders, and LOB Executives to successfully share Zylo’s vision of the future of subscription-based software
- Experience at rapid growth and early-stage company
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.