As the world leader in SaaS Management and Optimization, Zylo enables companies to organize, optimize, and orchestrate SaaS. Organizations large and small trust Zylo's enterprise-proven technology and unparalleled SaaS Management expertise to optimize more than 30 million SaaS licenses and $21 billion in SaaS spend. Zylo's patent-pending, AI-powered Discovery Engine provides continual, frictionless monitoring of SaaS spend, licenses, and usage to create the industry's most trusted SaaS system of record. Fueled by more data than any other provider, Zylo delivers insights that allow you to take action quickly to optimize growing SaaS portfolios.
Reporting to the VP, Customer success, Zylo is looking for a savvy problem solver to support our customers and partners while building repeatable support processes that enable us to provide an exceptional customer experience as we grow. This individual will have the opportunity to own the current and influence the future of Zylo’s customer support program.
What you will do:
- Triage and resolve incoming support tickets, both from external and internal contacts
- Act as an escalation point for all customer issues that arise from within Zylo and from customers directly
- Enhance existing support processes to ensure customer issues are quickly identified and resolved, while successfully partnering with Product and Engineering to reduce repeat troubleshooting.
- Report on key metrics to CS and Product/Engineering leadership such as, but not limited to, trends driving the highest case-load, issues by customer segments, bug priority, CSAT, etc.
- Analyze customer trend and product-related issues to ensure proactive knowledge base articles are written, resulting in customer self-resolution and decreased Support tickets
- Implement necessary tools and processes to escalate customer needs at scale
What we need:
- 3+ years of Customer Support or Application Support for a B2B SaaS solution
- Experience administering and building business workflows in ticketing systems
- Basic API knowledge, SSO and SAML protocols, SaaS tools/integration concepts
- Measuring and reporting on key business KPIs and driving process improvements based on results
- Collaborative approach across multiple teams, driving resolutions that provide an exceptional customer experience (internal and external)
Nice to have:
- Providing technical support for a data driven solution
- Tech: Zendesk, JIRA, Apple Keyboard Maestro
- Demonstrated passion for emerging technology and enthusiasm for working with our customers to help solve problems
- Growth driven mindset, you are excited about solving problems and driving support forward as we grow
- Preferred location: Indianapolis, IN
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.