As the world leader in SaaS Management and Optimization, Zylo enables companies to organize, optimize, and orchestrate SaaS. Organizations large and small trust Zylo's enterprise-proven technology and unparalleled SaaS Management expertise to optimize more than 30 million SaaS licenses and $21 billion in SaaS spend. Zylo's patent-pending, AI-powered Discovery Engine provides continual, frictionless monitoring of SaaS spend, licenses, and usage to create the industry's most trusted SaaS system of record. Fueled by more data than any other provider, Zylo delivers insights that allow you to take action quickly to optimize growing SaaS portfolios.
Reporting to our Director, Product Design, we’re looking for a Product Designer who has a passion for building digital products that provide value to your customers. You will be closely working with the product design team to design best practices for the Zylo product utilizing best UX/UI standards. You will be part of a constant cycle of understanding your user's needs, processing opportunities, iterating through ideas with teams, and proposing solutions. Your designs will be based on iterations from direct user and customer involvement with our product. With this role, you will have ample opportunity to have a direct impact on the product as it grows. If you are obsessed with data driven analytical solutions and visualizations - Zylo is the place for you!
What you will do
- You will work closely with the Director of Product Design, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and other cross functional high-paced teams of the business by enabling a design thinking approach to understanding and solving problems as well as validate solutions with our customers.
- You will help in contributing to our end-to-end design process from concept to research to high fidelity prototypes.
- You will be involved with usability testing working with engineering to deliver user-centric product.
- You will be dissecting a user problem to its core and working it through the product design process to provide solutions
- Have a user-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply user research data. Ability to empathize with users and dive into the domain.
- Presenting your work to stakeholders and cross-functional teams and customers and receiving live feedback.
What you will need
- Minimum 2 years of professional product design experience with building digital products
- A strong portfolio with high-quality visual and interaction design. Strong eye for detail and commitment to quality. Ability to think through different scenarios users might encounter
- Experience in advanced prototyping tools as well as working with standard design tools such as Adobe CC.
- Willingness to adopt new tools and workflows. We mainly use AxureRp in case you were wondering, but it’s easy to learn if you don’t already know it!
- Experience with designing for data and visualizations.
Nice to have:
- Experience in AxureRP
- Design systems such as CSS guidelines
- Knowledge of accessibility standards
At Zylo, we’re committed to furthering diversity, equity and inclusion and living up to our value of Growing Stronger Together. We’ve worked with our hiring team to craft job descriptions that accurately reflect the nature of the role and minimum qualifications to be successful. If your experience meets the minimum requirements, we strongly encourage you to apply. And if you’re not quite there yet, please consider submitting your resume to our talent community - we’d love the opportunity to get to know you.