As the world leader in SaaS Management and Optimization, Zylo enables companies to organize, optimize, and orchestrate SaaS. Organizations large and small trust Zylo's enterprise-proven technology and unparalleled SaaS Management expertise to optimize more than 30 million SaaS licenses and $21 billion in SaaS spend. Zylo's patent-pending, AI-powered Discovery Engine provides continual, frictionless monitoring of SaaS spend, licenses, and usage to create the industry's most trusted SaaS system of record. Fueled by more data than any other provider, Zylo delivers insights that allow you to take action quickly to optimize growing SaaS portfolios.
We’re looking for a remote senior software engineer to help build out our integration platform as we scale the business. This role would be focused on front end development. Our stack is built on AWS with Node and Python, while utilizing EKS.
Learn more from our Engineering team below or through our Zylo Blog:
What you will need:
- 3+ years of general web or platform development experience with web technologies
- React, AngularJS, or other modern framework
- Typescript, CSS, Node.JS
- Experience with integrating with REST APIs.
- Experience building on AWS or other cloud solutions
- Understanding of databases and SQL
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with tools such as Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- Previous experience leading a team
- Previous experience mentoring
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or equivalent experience
- You’re a self starter who is excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment
At Zylo, we’re committed to furthering diversity, equity and inclusion and living up to our value of Growing Stronger Together. We’ve worked with our hiring team to craft job descriptions that accurately reflect the nature of the role and minimum qualifications to be successful. If your experience meets the minimum requirements, we strongly encourage you to apply. And if you’re not quite there yet, please consider submitting your resume to our talent community - we’d love the opportunity to get to know you.